Are you looking for a way to unlock China and the USA and gain access to the world’s second-largest economy? A Grenada passport can help! Obtaining a Grenada passport is made possible through Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program, which grants citizens of other countries the privilege of becoming citizens of Grenada. This article will discuss the requirements of a Grenada passport, the cost, the process of obtaining one, the benefits, and more.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CBI)
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is one of the most popular citizenship programs in the world. It provides the opportunity for individuals to obtain citizenship by investing in the country’s economy. The program offers several investment options, including real estate, business investments, and donations. Regardless of the option chosen, applicants must meet certain criteria to be eligible.
The CBI program was established in 2013 as an effort to attract foreign investment to Grenada. The program has been a success, with over 4,000 individuals from around the world becoming citizens of Grenada through the program. The government of Grenada is dedicated to delivering high-quality services and the program is managed by a team of experienced professionals. In addition, Grenada is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations and provides visa-free travel to various countries.
Access to China and USA with a Grenada Passport
One of the greatest benefits of a Grenada passport is the ability to gain access to China and the USA.
With a Grenada passport, you will have access to visa-free travel to China, which means that you can enter and remain in the country without a visa for up to 30 days per year. If you require to extend your stay in China, you can apply for a tourist visa that is free for Grenadian citizens. Applicants are not required to be present when applying for a China tourist visa. A total of 3 documents are needed (passport, travel itinerary and a proof of funds). This makes it much easier to do business in China, as well as to explore the country and experience its culture.
Along with access to China, Grenadian citizens are eligible to apply for the business visa E-2 in the USA. It allows them to enter and remain in the United States to operate a business or to manage investments. The visa is valid for up to 5 years, with the option to renew. In order to be eligible, applicants must meet certain criteria, including having a valid Grenada passport and an investment in the United States of at least $100,000.
Other Benefits of a Grenada Passport
1. As a Grenada citizen, you will have access to visa-free travel to over 140 countries, including the UK, EU, Hong Kong etc.
2. You will also have the right to live and work in Grenada and will be eligible for certain tax benefits to reduce tax burden. Grenada has zero personal tax, no tax on inheritance, capital gains, foreign income, dividends, interest, and royalties.
3. In addition, as a Grenada citizen, you will be able to pass on your citizenship to your children, as well as to your spouse. This means that your entire family will have access to the same privileges and advantages.
4. Moreover, Grenada allows dual citizenship, which means that citizens of Grenada can hold citizenship in two or more countries. This is a great benefit for those who wish to maintain their current citizenship, as well as for those who wish to become citizens of Grenada. Dual citizenship makes it easier to travel between countries and to take advantage of the benefits offered by both countries.
Requirements for a Grenada Passport by Investment
- In order to obtain a Grenada passport, applicants must meet certain criteria. First, applicants must be 18 years of age or older. In addition, applicants must provide proof of their current citizenship, such as a valid passport or birth certificate.
- Applicants must also show proof of their financial status, such as bank statements or tax returns. Finally, applicants must pass a background check, which will include a review of their criminal record. Those who have a criminal record may still be eligible for the program, but they must provide a letter of explanation and may be subject to additional Due Dilligence checks.
Cost of a Grenada Passport
- Obtaining a Grenada passport is not a cheap endeavor. The cost of a Grenada passport varies depending on the option chosen. The most affordable option is the real estate route, which requires applicants to purchase property in Grenada for a minimum of $220,000. This investment can be recovered in 5 years.
- The business investment route is more expensive, requiring applicants to invest at least $1.5 million in a qualifying business.
- The donation option requires applicants to make a donation of $150,000 to the government of Grenada.
The Process of Obtaining a Grenada Passport
The processing time is up to 6 - 8 months and all steps are handled remotely by Golden Harbors.
Once applicants have chosen their investment option, the next step is to complete the application process. This includes completing and submitting the required forms, as well as providing supporting documents. Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Unit. If the application is approved, applicants will receive a Certificate of Naturalization and will be granted Grenada citizenship.
Don't miss your chance of becoming citizen of the world
If you’re looking for a way to unlock China and the USA and apply for a second citizenship, a Grenada passport is the way to go. Apply for Grenada Citizenship by Investment with Golden Harbors today and get started on your journey to becoming a Grenadian citizen!